Julie Mutesasira celebrates 7 years since she met her lover, Jean


 In 2020, Ugandan gospel singer Julie Birungi usually referred to as Julie Mutesasira walked down the aisle together with her lover referred to as Jean.


The same sex wedding caught several of her fans and followers in African country without notice and critics directly began questioning her decisions.


Julie has managed to ignore all the criticism and he or she looks to be living her life as a awfully happy lady while not regrets.


Today, the “Lwana Nabo” singer United Nations agency recently detached on why she fleed African country when commencing as gay, celebrates her day of remembrance together with her lover.

Through social media, Julie shared photos of herself and Jean, each lost during a moment as Julie lovingly kisses Jean’s forehead.


To the photos, she additional a sweet message during which she disclosed however she felt once they 1st met and the way the journey of their relationship has created them stronger.

My Jean, I’m glad that I decision you mine. Am therefore lucky to own you in my life. What would I be while not you? I can’t imagine in the least.


You make ME happy, am content you've got brought the simplest out of ME, Jean. Am grateful to God he bond United States of America along for the last seven years.


When I 1st saw you I vividly showing emotion feel what I felt that day, I knew we might look sensible along. I simply knew it my love.



To ME the past doesn’t count. you will have slept together with her or grasp people that have, that was the past she is mine currently and he or she won’t return to her vomit.


We all have created mistakes we have a tendency to regret however we have a tendency to decide ourselves on and specialize in what makes United States of America happy and glad. we have a tendency to area unit happy currently which matters. we have a tendency to growing to like one another a lot of and our youngsters.


My forever is that the forever with you Jean. we've wxperienced sensible and dangerous times however our sensible times have overweighed the dangerous times by farrrr.


7 years past once we ME for the primary time, i'd ne'er have notional however our love would change into. we've been through such a lot and that i can forever be grateful for you Jean that life lead ME to you.


Thank you for being my life, my love, my person, my Jean, my forever, my baby. i really like you endlessly and am reaching to love you forever my twin flame. HAPPY day of remembrance MY JEAN.


Julie Mutesasira

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desire Luzinda, Levixone Share ‘Kwanjula’ Footage